The following academic resources have been collated for members and students studying Classics and Ancient History at the University of Queensland.
- Classics Study Guide
- Classics Referencing Guide
- OCD Abbreviations
- MUSA Referencing Workshop
- UQ Library Key Resource List For Classics
- HASS Study Guide 2020
- Essay Workshop
Also of interest:
- R.D. Milns Antiquities Museum Current Program
- List of Classics Courses Offered in 2020
- UQ HAPI Awards and Prizes
- Friends of Antiquity
- Queensland Friends of the Australian Archaeological Institute at Athens
- Alumni Friends of the University of Queensland
We also encourage you to check out the following social media affiliated with UQ Classics:
- School of Classics Facebook Page
- The CAHS Facebook page
- The CAHS Facebook forum
- The CAHS Twitter
- The CAHS Instagram
The CAHS Guide
Check out the latest edition of The CAHS Guide for info on all our upcoming events, Classics courses offered this semester, and some handy hints to make your first (or fifth) semester at uni a breeze! For more details about our events, remember to visit our facebook page, or see the Events tab on our site.
Note: Information given in the Guide is subject to change at the Executive’s discretion. For up-to-date information about our events and programs, please visit our Facebook page.
Want to know what we got up to in previous semesters? Check out the archived editions!
Sem 1 2019 Edition
Sem 2 2018 Edition